Are you the leader we are looking for?
To find out more about our Clinical Psychologist Team Leader role watch this video from our Director, Dr Kellie Cassidy.
Are you –
- Aspiring to take on more responsibility and help lead a team of psychologists to provide first class client experiences;
- Ready to set the tone to create a collaborative and innovative team culture where ideas flow;
- Passionate about teaching and supporting the clinical development of other psychologists;
- Keen to maintain a clinical caseload to help clients to flourish and thrive;
- Passionate about evidence based practice and optimal outcomes for clients;
- Relentless in your pursuit of opportunities to continue to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills;
- A values driven team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you;
- Ready and willing to start ASAP.
If you answered yes to all the above, then you’re the person we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities will be –
- Leading a team of psychologists to provide memorable client experiences through one-on-one supervision, team meetings and professional development
- Working collaboratively with the Clinic Director and Practice Manager to maintain an amazing team culture and happy team vibe
- Fostering and nurturing effective referrer relationships
- Ensuring optimal outcomes whilst treating a busy caseload
- Working closely with Clinic Director on future expansion opportunities.
What you will need –
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Board approved supervisor with Psychology Board with the capacity to supervise for area of practice endorsement
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number
You’ll be provided with support and mentoring from the Clinic Director, a generous professional development allowance, an energising and uplifting working environment, and adaptable working hours.
The position is being offered as a 4 or 5 day salaried position. There is flexibility within the role to work the hours that suit you. The position includes a base salary, superannuation and the opportunity to scale your income via incentives.
If you are ready to grow your career with us please send an email to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Subscribe to our Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new post by email.