Are you the Psychologist we are looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist Registrar to join the team at Prosper Health Collective.
Are you –
- Driven to help clients to flourish and thrive;
- Passionate about evidence based practice and optimal outcomes for clients;
- Relentless in your pursuit of opportunities to continue to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills;
- A values driven team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you;
- Ready and willing to start ASAP.
If you answered yes to all the above, then you’re the person we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities will be –
- Managing clients (assessment, diagnosis, planning, treatment) of a varied mental health conditions;
- Facilitating communication between the clients and their health professional team to ensure optimal outcomes (including GP’s, Paediatricians, Psychiatrists, Schools, Allied health professionals);
- Participating in activities to attract clients and build a referral network;
- Actively engaging in regular one-on-one supervision.
What you will need –
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2020 Graduates will be considered)
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number
You’ll be provided with support and mentoring from the Clinic Director/Team Leader, a generous professional development allowance, an energising and uplifting working environment, and adaptable working hours.
Part and Full time positions are available. There is flexibility within the role to work the hours that suit you. The position includes a base salary, superannuation and the opportunity to scale your income via a reward structure.
If you are ready to grow your career with us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Subscribe to our Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new post by email.