An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service provided by employers to help their staff members improve wellbeing, work productivity and to have an overall greater work satisfaction.
The most successful organisations are committed to aiding their employees to manage and deal with a wide range of issues and problems. EAP has the advantage of providing your employee’s a free and confidential service to aid work and personal issues, whilst also benefiting your company’s reputation as a fair and healthy workplace. It also ensures that from a legal perspective you are meeting your ethical and legal obligations to protect employee health and safety.
“Did you know Mental Health conditions result in around 12 million days of reduced productivity for Australian businesses annually”
A healthy workplace can improve staff morale and productivity, resulting in fewer conflicts and complaints. By providing counselling support for your employees you will be
- meeting your health and safety obligations
- •reducing the costs associated with; – Absenteeism – Staff turnover – Workers Compensation claims
Advantages to the employee
- Improved wellbeing
- Less chance of accidents/injuries
- Greater work satisfaction
Advantages to the Business
- Safe and healthy workplace
- Reduced costs associated with absenteeism, staff turnover, compensation claims
- Loyalty and work satisfaction
- Improved morale
- Increased productivity
- Reputation as a choice employer
“Employees are a company’s most valuable asset”
Prosper Health Collective provide effective and efficient EAP services to its clients. We believe that the health and wellbeing of an organisation’s workforce is imperative to the success of the business. Our aim is to help you meet your goals and outcomes through our core purpose, skills and expertise. The graphic below provides a succinct overview of the benefits we can provide your company.
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer your company, contact us today for a copy of our prospectus or for a confidential conversation regarding the needs of your business.
- The pros and cons of employment models in private practice - June 22, 2022
- A year of learing at Prosper – 2021 Professional Development Summary - June 22, 2022
- What to look for when joining a private practice - June 22, 2022