This week Dr Cassidy talks about how to access a Medicare rebate to help access psychology sessions.
- See your GP and book a double appointment to get a mental health care plan
- You must have a mental health concern, unfortunately other problems (e.g. couple counselling) are not covered by Medicare
- You can access up to 10 sessions in a calendar year
- There is often a gap to pay above the Medicare rebate, the sessions are not free
- Rebates are $124.50 for Clinical Psychology and $84.80 for Psychology per session
Call us if you need more information on 6381 0071
Dr. Kellie Cassidy is an experienced Clinical Psychologist who works with children, adolescents and adults on a wide range of presenting problems. Kellie strives to assist her clients to improve their wellbeing and reach their goals through evidence based and clinically proven therapies.
Latest posts by Kellie Cassidy (see all)
- MHCP explained: Medicare Rebates and the New Calendar year - December 3, 2019
- Vlog: How to choose a ‘good’ Psychologist - October 29, 2019
- Free, Low cost and Bulk Bill Psychology Services in Perth - October 27, 2019