17 Mar Clinical Psychologist – Clinical Mentor
Are you the Psychologist we are looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist Mentor to join the team at Prosper Health Collective.
Are you –
- Excited about developing the clinical skills of others;
- Driven to help clients to flourish and thrive;
- Passionate about evidence based practice and optimal outcomes for clients;
- Relentless in your pursuit of opportunities to continue to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills;
- A values driven team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you;
- Ready and willing to start ASAP.
If you answered yes to all the above, then you’re the person we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities will be –
- See your ‘ideal’ clients providing therapy in the way you like to work
- Provide supervision and mentoring to registrars, students on placements and other psychologists in the team
- Assist in the development and provision of our internal PD program
- Work closely with the Clinical team leader and practice principal to support the ongoing growth of the practice
- Participating in activities to attract clients and build a referral network;
What you will need –
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Board approved supervisor status with AHPRA
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number
You’ll be provided with support and mentoring from the Clinic Director/Team Leader, a generous professional development allowance, an energising and uplifting working environment, and adaptable working hours.
There is flexibility within the role to work the hours that suit you. The position includes a base salary, superannuation and the opportunity to scale your income via a reward structure.
If you are ready to grow your career with us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!