15 Jun Psychologist (inc Registrars and 2023 grads)
Are you the Psychologist we are looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a Psychologist to join the team at Prosper Health Collective.
Are you –
- Excited about developing the clinical skills of others;
- Driven to help clients to flourish and thrive;
- Passionate about evidence based practice and optimal outcomes for clients;
- Relentless in your pursuit of opportunities to continue to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills;
- A values driven team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you;
- Ready and willing to start ASAP.
If you answered yes to all the above, then you’re the person we’re looking for.
Your responsibilities will be –
- Managing clients (assessment, diagnosis, planning, treatment) of a varied mental health conditions;
- Facilitating communication between the clients and their health professional team to ensure optimal outcomes (including GP’s, Paediatricians, Psychiatrists, Schools, Allied health professionals);
- Participating in activities to attract clients and build a referral network;
- Actively engaging in regular one-on-one supervision.
What you will need –
- Full Registration with AHPRA (2023 Clinical Psychology Graduates will be considered)
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number (provisonals whos are close to full registration may apply)
You’ll be provided with support and mentoring from the Clinic Director/Team Leader, a generous professional development allowance, an energising and uplifting working environment, and adaptable working hours.
There is flexibility within the role to work the hours that suit you. The position includes a base salary, superannuation and the opportunity to scale your income via a reward structure.
If you are ready to grow your career with us please send an email to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!